[Suche] D&D 5e English group in Cologne/Bonn

Für alle, die eine Rollenspiel-Runde suchen oder anbieten wollen.
Zesty
Ist: Spieler/in
Spielt: D&D 5e
Möchte spielen: D&D 5e, Shadowrun, Pathfinder, Planescape

[Suche] D&D 5e English group in Cologne/Bonn

Ungelesener Beitrag von Zesty » 11. Juli 2018, 19:29

Hi everyone,

I recently discovered the DnD and Penny Arcade Youtube channels and decided that something like this should be part of my life, too. Being a long time single player PC RPGer, I do have some knowledge of the D&D multiverse, but am still looking forward to my first real life tabletop experience.

While I natively speak German, I do miss speaking English on a regular basis since I moved back to Germany a couple of years ago. This is why I'd strongly prefer to roll with an English group of adventurers. I am still learning my way around 5e and would appreciate a seasoned DM, who balances RAW mechanics with a good portion of RP (more homebrew, less Adventurers League).

Currently, I can offer two characters with somewhat outlined backstories - Zesty, a Journeygnome Carpenter (Rogue) and Jo, an Aasimar Swashbuckler. But I'd be happy to jump in with any pregen up to say level 4.

Is there an English speaking 5e group in the area that would welcome a newbie? You migt be able to win me over for a campaign of Shadowrun, Planescape or Pathfinder as well.

Cheers!

Karu
Spielt: Aborea,Howtobeahero, Eigen erstelltes System
Möchte spielen: Alle

Re: [Suche] D&D 5e English group in Cologne/Bonn

Ungelesener Beitrag von Karu » 11. Juli 2018, 22:12

Don't have a group myself, but if there is a willing GM and you still need players by that time I would be glad to be part of it.

ldsquillace
Spielt: D&D 3.5/5e

Ungelesener Beitrag von ldsquillace » 15. Juli 2018, 00:14

I'm also looking for a group, I think there are a couple of people looking for a group, but the problem is to find a DM :/
I can also speak some german, but not enough to play DnD.
Btw, I have experience with 3.5 and played 5e once, still getting used to the different rules :)

Dustalian

Ungelesener Beitrag von Dustalian » 17. Juli 2018, 23:34

I've been looking to DM for a while now. I'm a big fan of Dice Camera Action from YT and I've been longing to be part of a regular, character-driven game like that :D I've played several 5E oneshots as a player and I've planned a 5E Curse of Strahd run with a group, but sadly that all fell through due to unsolvable scheduling conflicts...

It would be my first time as a DM but I'm definitely eager to give it my best and create an entertaining experience with you guys. I'm not fixated on running a pre-written adventure. Generally, I'd love to bring my own twists into the story and involve the players and their characters to make them feel like they're a part of it.

I'm a native german speaker but I feel confident enough to DM in english after some warming-up. If you like a roleplaying-focused, "theater of the mind"-approach we should definitely talk :) I could also host the game in Cologne.

Zion Auteur
Spielt: D&D
Möchte spielen: D&D, Shadowrun, Numenera, Cthulhu

Ungelesener Beitrag von Zion Auteur » 18. Juli 2018, 15:10

Hey everyone,

I am a relatively new player but I have played and DMed 5e before. I'm German and love to play DnD in English so if you guys are getting together an English speaking group I'd love to be a part of that!

AggroJordan
Spielt: Shadowrun, D&D (jede Edition)
Möchte spielen: Shadowrun, D&D

Ungelesener Beitrag von AggroJordan » 18. Juli 2018, 17:06

Also very much up for an English Language game! Live in Cologne, work in Bonn! :)

ldsquillace
Spielt: D&D 3.5/5e

Ungelesener Beitrag von ldsquillace » 18. Juli 2018, 21:25

Dustalian hat geschrieben:
17. Juli 2018, 23:34
I've been looking to DM for a while now. I'm a big fan of Dice Camera Action from YT and I've been longing to be part of a regular, character-driven game like that :D I've played several 5E oneshots as a player and I've planned a 5E Curse of Strahd run with a group, but sadly that all fell through due to unsolvable scheduling conflicts...

It would be my first time as a DM but I'm definitely eager to give it my best and create an entertaining experience with you guys. I'm not fixated on running a pre-written adventure. Generally, I'd love to bring my own twists into the story and involve the players and their characters to make them feel like they're a part of it.

I'm a native german speaker but I feel confident enough to DM in english after some warming-up. If you like a roleplaying-focused, "theater of the mind"-approach we should definitely talk :) I could also host the game in Cologne.
It would be awesome! My previous DM was also new at DMing. It's not a problem at all, it's good for everyone to leatn a little bit with each other :)

Dustalian

Ungelesener Beitrag von Dustalian » 19. Juli 2018, 12:48

Awesome :)
Do you guys have Discord? It's easier to discuss the details on everything. I'll PM you all the invite link.

Woodnick
Ist: Spieler/in und Spielleiter/in
Möchte spielen: DnD 5e

Ungelesener Beitrag von Woodnick » 19. Juli 2018, 18:33

Hi everyone,
i'm new to this forum but if you guys are still looking for players I would be happy to join. I have some experience in DnD 5e but my group, which I DMed for a handful of sessions, doesn't really find the time to get together and so I am in search of a group to scratch my DnD itch, especially as a player.

Dustalian

Ungelesener Beitrag von Dustalian » 20. Juli 2018, 10:12

I'll let you know if there's a free spot, I'm not sure how many people here will join.

rhazn

Ungelesener Beitrag von rhazn » 21. Juli 2018, 17:23

Hey,

I am also pretty new to this forum but found it while looking for an english speaking DnD group :D. So in case there is a spot left I would love to join, I am new to DnD but have a bit of RPG experience from other systems.

Dustalian

Ungelesener Beitrag von Dustalian » 21. Juli 2018, 17:43

We're currently waiting for one other player to join until the weekend's over. I'll notify you guys if we still have a spot, so please check your private messages on Monday :)

Dustalian

Ungelesener Beitrag von Dustalian » 23. Juli 2018, 14:39

Hey everyone,

Just a short notice that we don't have any open spots left. Nonetheless, thank you all for your interest!

rhazn

Ungelesener Beitrag von rhazn » 25. Juli 2018, 20:59

Ah :(. If that ever changes, let me know :D

Antworten