experienced English speaking rpgamer coming to Cologne in August

Looking for a group or planning to start a new game? Find your new party here.
Grimgari
Ist: Spieler/in
Spielt: I have played so many systems... D&D, WFRP, Rolemaster, MERP, Champions, Traveller, RQ, CoC....
Möchte spielen: Pendragon, WFRP, TRoS

experienced English speaking rpgamer coming to Cologne in August

Ungelesener Beitrag von Grimgari » 19. Juli 2020, 00:32

Hi, I am an older player who is moving to Cologne this Summer to teach in an international school.
I have played many rp game systems, and have played D&D 5th for about a year now in Chongqing, China.
I'm now looking for a game in Cologne.... preferably weekends because of work commitments.
I can assist a dm since i have floorplans (WotC and others), miniatures (I have several warhammer armies and we can use the minis to aid in fantasy combat gameplay) and possibly a place to play (I will be having a bachelor pad but will be bringing my pet spaniel {dog} with me).... but I don't want to DM/GM at the moment since I will be so busy in my new job.
If there is an english speaking group that is currently playing then I think that I would be a competent experienced player and an asset for any rp group.... in it for the roleplaying rather than the powergaming.
Hopefully there is an english speaking rp group, interested in a player like myself.
Best wishes, Gary.

Antworten